Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Math Is a Religion



Just observations on a Normal Wednesday

I am not a big fan of 8:00 meeting but today’s meeting was just perfectly fine. I walked away with very little action items and in general I feel pretty good. The curry from last night seems to be reminding me that I had curry last night.

My work place is crazy, or maybe I make it crazy. I have not been able to make it around to do my green belt training. Well I got a note today from the administrator that I have until May the 12th to get that done. Need to talk to my boss so that I can actually set aside that time to get it done. I have a habit of taking on too much and not doing this stuff, some call it being a victim, others simply a team player.

At 10:00 almost everyday the system churns to a crawl. Opening the simplest documents is a chore. Well I just had a brainstorm and of course off the cuff decided today it would be cool to join the Peace Corp. I think that’s an extension of the book I am reading as well as some of the mindless things we do during the day.
Well at least I got a walk in today. 1.5 miles but its better than a zero.

No comments: