1. Bob and Lana got married At what I can consider one of the cooler weddings I have ever been to. Beautiful evening to get married on the beach with family and friends. I was honoured to be there. Bob and I now appear on each others marriage certificates.
2. Running - Got to run every day and on most days it felt really good.
3. Spending time with my wife -Don't get to do that all that often and it was nice to be un rushed and not on a schedule. That was pretty special.
- 4. Snorkeling -That was funner than i anticipated. I lost my wedding ring the second I hit the water but I was swimming along and I said to Jenna "Look Down" and there was a giant sea Turtle under us.
6. The Picnic Bench Bunch - Everyday at 730 the locals gather by the picnic benches and stood around and told stories and drank Budweiser the entire day. They were a cool bunch.
8. The fact that I like Hawaii - I tend to veer away from things that are popular and mainstream. Everybody loves Hawaii and so did I.
9. Mark, Patty, Ellen, Allie, Callie, Curt, Ed, Marilana, Bob Sr and Jill. -They made us feel like family.
10. Geckos - are pretty cool. Its comforting to have them in the room with you.
11. 91.5 KEAO "Mana'o Radio": Eclectic / Free Form (LP). They played great music..Loved the free form radio.
11.11 - Doing absolutely Nothing - Have not perfected it yet.
Koaniani & a Konane
A Gentle Breeze and a Bright moonlight