Thursday, April 23, 2009

I love You Now Have a Sex Change



Actress Lindsay Lohan and DJ Samantha Ronson flaunted their relationship from New York to Dubai. Katy Perry's song "I Kissed a Girl" topped the charts. "The L Word," "Work Out," and "Top Chef" are featuring gay women on TV, and there's even talk of a lesbian reality show in the works.
Certainly nothing is new about women having sex with women, but we've arrived at a moment in the popular culture when it all suddenly seems almost fashionable -- or at least, acceptable.


Well in my opinion this makes a ton of cents.


  • No problems with the toilet seat thing

  • Things don't come in jars that need opening any more.
  • Drills, Circular Saws and Dry Wall now are made for both sexes.
  • Its all about communication, why learn a second language.
  • No wet spot arguments. (Do people really argue about that?)
  • If I were a woman, and I am not I would date a woman because they smell better and taste bettter.
  • And Its Portland, Oregom where 11 out of 10 woman are dating woman.

No comments: