This team always surprises me and I root for them more than any team I have ever rooted for. But Houston and McKenzie River we have a problem. It works like this.
- We are getting married next week.
- Weddings are expensive.
- We have tickets to all the games.
- The tickets are expensive.
- The second round of the playoffs will mostly be during wedding week where we will be away in McKenzie River and the Beach.
- It would be easier on our hectic lives if we did have to deal with the second round of the playoffs.
- Like Pavlov's Dog the trumpet calls.
- We want the Blazers to win it anyway.
- With all our hearts.
- We will deal with it then.
- Our beloved Blazers seem to be playing on nights I teach.
- And I teach I must.
- Game 2 I left the class out early so that they would not get stuck in post game traffic.
- Meaning I could watch the rest of the game on television.
I need to hatch a plan.