Monday, June 05, 2006

This is very gay



I am sitting here reading a poll from my home town. (The Reading Eagle)
The poll asks.
Should the United States Constitution be amended to prohibit same-sex marriages? the results
58 percent said no and 42 percent said yes.

That my home town. Where gays are not all that common.
Its a blue collar town.

What the Fu*k does Congress think it is trying to accomplish by using
the constitution to ban gay marriage.

Remember the constitution was written back whem you had to pack, pack, pack
a musket just to get it to spray all over the place.

So heres my suggestion, for all all people who are insecure with their sexuality
and think a constitutional amendment is needed to keep ones sexual
dis-orientation.

Instead of a constitutional amendment (thats kind of permanant), so if you are wavering in
the wind and you want something to tell the world you are not gay, it is recomended to put
this classic on your muscle car. (As seen at the top of this brillant essay).

Thats the way a democracy works.

I am calling my congess person right now to ask to have those stupid mud flaps declared only legal on flag day. And yes I spelled that right.

No comments: