Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I remember Easter Sunday

I remember Easter Sunday 8 years ago.
it was Seattle and it was 80 degrees.
Marina was a one year old and we planted
plants in this planting box we had and
Marina got all dirty.

The flowers came up bright and when
expected, and for the life of me I can not get any
thing to grow in that flower box these days.

Maybe I am in need of some crop
rotation.

Maybe illegal drugs..

I remember Easter when I was a kid.
I got a book on base ball and ate an egg
or two. I read that book in the car on the way
to my grandmothers. I got car sick and threw up
the eggs.

I remember another Easter in Williamsburg Va
where we hid quarts of beer in trees.

The ones we did not find were really warm
when we found them.

I remember wearing a  new suit when I was really little.
I couldn’t move.   Kind of Christ Like.

No comments: