Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wild Mountain Thyme

For a while today I was very grumpy and if I had to venture a guess I would say depressed. I have been so overwhelmed and feel like I can not catch up with any thing, can not find serenity and quiet; and my concentration has been all over the place.  Or maybe it has been non existent.

I just have these thing fly at me and I know they are coming but for some reason only half the time I write them down. So I find out his morning that I start teaching tonight.
Just another blip on the cosmic bowling alley we call life.

O the summer time has come, and the trees are sweetly bloomingand the wild mountain thyme grows among the purple heather
Will you go, lassie, go?And we'll all go together,To pull wild mountain thymeAll across the blooming heatherWill you go, lassie, go?
I will build my love a bower by yon crystal flowing fountainAnd on it I shall pile all the flowers of the mountain
Will you go …
If my true love will not go, then I'll surely find anotherwhere the wild mountain thyme grows among the blooming heather
Will you go …
I will build my love a shelter by yon clear mountain streamAnd my love shall be the fairest that the summer sun has seen.
Will you go …

and a 5 miles run will cure anything.

No comments: